Sign up to the Brewmart newsletter for the latest news, offers & more
Brew Mart has all the varieties of homebrew beer making kits you will need to brew your beer in the comfort of your own home.
You can use a homebrew beer making kit to make forty pints of high-quality beer, or you can make your own beer kit from scratch using hops and grains.
What equipment do I need to brew beer at home?
To get started in this absorbing hobby you need a few basic items to help you on your way
1. A bucket and lid to brew your beer together with an airlock.
2. A long handed paddle to stir your brew
3. A hydrometer to take readings at the start and during the fermentation.
4. Sterilising power to clean all the equipment before use
5. A syphon to transfer your beer from the bucket to bottles or barrel when it is done.
6. A thermometer to keep track of the temperature during fermentation
With home brew beer making kits you will never be short of a good beer again. You can enjoy sharing a beer kits with friends and family or even cater for large parties and weddings.
Budget beer making kits will produce up to 40 pints of very impressive beer and being that little bit cheaper, lend themselves well to adapting to your tastes.
Brands of home brew beer kits we stock include
Click here to learn how to brew beer at home