Sign up to the Brew Mart newsletter for the latest news, offers & more
Brew Mart's new premises less than one mile from junction 30 on the M1 Motorway
Brew Mart has all the different varieties of homebrew lager making kits you will need to brew your lager in the comfort of your own home.
You can use a homebrew lager making kit to make forty pints of high-quality lager or make your lager kit from scratch using fresh hops and grains.
What equipment is in a lager making starter kit?
1. A bucket/fermenter and lid to brew your cider together with an airlock.
2. A hydrometer to take readings at the start and during the fermentation.
3. A long-handled paddle to stir your brew
4. A syphon to transfer your cider from the bucket to bottles or barrels.
5. A thermometer to keep track of the temperature during fermentation
6. Sterilising power to clean all the equipment before use
With homebrew lager making kits, you will never be short of good lager again. You can enjoy sharing a lager with friends and family or even cater for large parties and weddings.
Brands of homebrew lager kits we stock include
Click here to learn how to brew lager or beer at home.